Are your complex kids less flexible or more challenging than you'd like?
Would you like a lot more cooperation --
and a lot less rudeness, regression or resistance?
- your kids' lives are complicated by challenges (either diagnosed or suspected) like ADHD, anxiety, autism, learning disabilities, bullying, or more
- or you don't feel like you've quite regained your center from a pandemic that seems to keep lingering on
- or life's challenges make home life feel like a HOT MESS
AND If ...
- you're ready for more confidence and peace in parenting
- you're tired of being frustrated
- you're struggling to get your child to cooperate and follow through
THEN CHANCES ARE ...
- you feel like you could use some guidance
- but you don’t know where to turn.
You CAN guide your elementary-aged kids
to be more cooperative!
Join Diane Dempster, PCC (Recovering Yelling Mom) and Tracy Lefebvre, PCC (Recovered Un-Confident Mom) to discover underlying causes for the tension in your home -- and what you can do to reduce it! Begin to shift your reactions, set appropriate expectations, stop the yelling (yours and theirs), and become calmer and more confident in your parenting -- all in 4 weeks!
4-week Group Coaching Program
25 spots available for parents of younger kids, 4 - 12